Huwebes, Agosto 8, 2013

The dark Meme rises

Senate bill for Internet Meme to be Illegal. Only in the Philippines. You know Brownism of Memes.
I knew it since the Daughter of the Dark Night won the Senatorial Elections. I mean we cannot say that it is not hurtful but maybe its overkill. No this isn't about Yao Ming or Nicolas Cage this is about Nancy Binay. Nancy Binay is now a Philippine Icon for Memes but Kill-it. Anti-Meme bill spare the mement I mean moment. Six years imprisonment for making Memes as a crime only in the Philippines.

This is the raison d'ĂȘtre of Sen. Binay: Its for you to Judge


I know

Now showing in that more than 1 theater, Nationwide.



Filipinos are brown in nature, I mean the skin color. Only Mixed Filipinos are whites but memes are 
artistic forms of showing the ugly truth. I mean c'mon 4.5 million Filipinos have Depression don't add more.
Everyone wants change we don't want another mediocre to be our leader. But when life becomes
sarcastic then maybe we need laughter. I'm not saying that Bullying is good but maybe if you're that
famous you should be stronger about everything. Life isn't perfect c'mon but you are there they are
there at least you've won. 

If the truth isn't creative it will hurt.





But who made it ? We don't know


Happy browsing





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento