Miyerkules, Agosto 7, 2013

Backstabber 101

Backstabber comes in different forms they look different but they act the same. flattery at the front insult at the back. Let me give a brief intro to Backstabbers


Psychology of a Backstabber in Layman's term:
They are aware that they are ugly and their  face is hopeless. Being insecure cuts in two ways.

1. Bitches

You know, those who smells like Glade air-fresheners. Make-ups are the same as The Joker except they where L'oreal. They act like Bitches to feel better about their selves. They are air-headed that fact became 
obvious because of Paris Hilton. They became insecure for many reasons one is the 
Emotional Quotient and the Intelligence quotient, they don't have it. You know studying but not learning, life maybe rough especially Algebra for the B*s. But there genetics gave them diminishing returns the Barbie looks. Now lets go with the main topic , the second type.

2. The insecure Backstabbers.

Common people. Not beautiful, Not smart, just a part of the crowd but they will bypass you're security by acting like your friend and after gaining your trust at some point your secrets are revealed in Facebook or wherever you've met your Backstabbing friend. Flattery is their.  game Backstabber is their name.

Now let me go to my teachings please.

Easy, give them the dose of their own medicine, I don't mean that you should back stab them, its basically hypocrisy for god's sake who are we Al Gore. This is the cinematic way first:

The whole thing:
What is the Backstabbers knife 
the won he spread to the mob?



Face the issue: Know the whole rumor the Judas said. Then confront it whether it is your odor accept it then buy some you know products. 

Ignore 
If your ego is so big. The damage is you've rejected. You're fame came to dirt and its good an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Go on. Continue reading

Gather evidence: If its in the Internet well its for the better. Print it. Lure him on a trap. But don't spill the bean.

Give him a trailer: Ignore him but be a modern human being be nice. But don't spend too much time. 

Get the Second Part: Get insiders, get information from friends be a spy. If its a severe Backstabbing incident. If its fatal with other suspects involve, execute this plan. 

Get Photos, buy spy gadgets: Its really cheap I have one.

Find a great event: Maybe a birthday of yours, a party or just make a fake event with other mutual friends classmates. If its in School maybe a school activity. This is the most crucial part , the setting make or brake time.

Do the dramatic style: its like a script. I've done this its effective

Example your birthday

Thank you all for coming I've noticed that things have been so hard lately. You all want be for what can I give you thank you for the fake smile fake laugh and the whole sabotage kill me plan. I love you especially you my friend come up here. Lets see your insights about me.

Then a Powerpoint of bad-mouth screenshots. Wow how good I am you call me Ugly. You are so 
beautiful. You call me crazy well I am.

Oh roll on..

And you our teacher the one responsible for this chaos. You got pregnant at the age of 16 ran away and you want to build your past. Oh maybe you are finding the dad of you're kid its not here but you are finding it here aren't you. And please let me elaborate to those saying that I'm ugly

Hey friend your mole are raise and dark and huge I thought of raisins

Hey second bully: You calling me fat you are dark and fat you look like Grilled pig Lechon.

And thank you for letting the Monster in me come out. I love you all I've trusted all of you, I don't know what to do (cry, we need drama).

You know Kevin Spacey once said its hard to stay mad when there is so much beauty in the world. I said I cannot see any (with tears). Thank you, maybe Kevin Spacey was right The greatest trick ever pulled by
the devil is convincing the world he doesn't exist.

Then leave I mean if the case is severe. Then come back

You know plea Insanity and have a good defense.

No, ignore this I just want to be a scriptwriter 

But you can email them instead use quotes like Matt Damon in the Goodwill Hunting. Then ignore then make
The Shawshank Redemption.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento